Your mind is a powerful tool. It can determine your happiness, your failures, and everything in between. It can be easy to give in to negative thoughts, especially when things just don’t seem to be going your way. That’s where daily affirmations can come in handy.
In this blog, I’ll cover everything you need to know about daily affirmations, including what they are, why you need them, and a full list of morning affirmations, positive affirmations, and daily affirmations you can use for a more powerful mindset that can help guide you on the path to prosperity, optimism, and most importantly, happiness. 🌞
What Are Daily Affirmations?
Daily affirmations are positive thoughts, reminders, and/or statements. They can be anything from reminding yourself how incredibly amazing you are, to more specific affirmations that proclaim a specific goal or outcome.
Sound conceded? I thought so too at first, but daily affirmations are anything but! Motivating and empowering daily affirmations act as powerful tools that can have incredible effects on the mind and body. Ever psyched yourself out from doing something you really wanted to, or knew that you could? Haven’t we all! 🙋♀️ Negative thought patterns have the ability to do that, and oftentimes create a snowball effect in other areas of our lives.
Daily affirmations have the ability to overpower these negative thoughts, encouraging us to push ourselves farther and accomplish more, increasing feelings of self-worth and confidence. The end result? A badass babe who can take on anything! 💪
How Do Morning Affirmations Work?
Positive morning affirmations are a great way to start off your day. You can say them out loud to yourself in front of a mirror, or write them down. Below are some category-specific affirmations that you can refer to anytime you’re needing some extra confidence, self-love, or money or health motivation. You can also create your own daily affirmations specific to what goals you are trying to achieve.
Affirmations For Confidence
Negative self-talk is an unhealthy habit that can be tough to break. These daily affirmations for confidence can help give your self-esteem the boost it needs, so you can get back to enjoying the best parts about yourself.
- I am confident, smart, and capable.
- I am growing each day, and changing for the better.
- I love the person I am, and the person I will become.
- I am my best source of motivation and confidence.
- I have unique qualities and gifts I share with the world every day.
People talk down to themselves far too often. Comparing yourself to your friends on social media or the Mom at the PTA meeting who seemed to have figured everything out (and still managed to look cute doing it). Whatever the case may be, feeling like we aren’t enough is a commonality we can all relate to in this digital age. This is why self-love daily affirmations are more important than ever.
- My imperfections make me beautiful.
- I am worthy of having what I want in life.
- I am a positive person, aware of all my potential.
- I have the ability to accept compliments and believe them.
- I allow myself to feel happy, positive, and optimistic.
Affirmations For Money
Sometimes money talks. But when it doesn’t, and you just need that little kick in the rear to motivate and see those dollar signs you know you are capable of earning, these daily affirmations for money are an excellent start. These affirmations for money are also great for breaking bad habits, like poor budgeting, overspending, and even helping you get out of debt.
- I deserve a prosperous life.
- I control my money, it doesn’t control me.
- I can use money to create the life I want and deserve.
- I am capable of creating a successful financial plan.
- Negative thoughts about money don’t serve my financial goals.
Affirmations For Health
Cheat days can turn into cheat weeks with all of the delicious (but unhealthy) options we now have available to us at literally every corner. These daily affirmations for health are wonderful reminders to help you stay on track and keep going with your health journey and goals.
- I love feeling fit and strong.
- I project good health.
- I am focused and motivated.
- I have the energy I need to accomplish my goals.
- My body is capable of transforming into what I want it to be.
Affirmations For Women
These ones are for all my ladies out there who are working hard and kicking ass! These daily affirmations for women are great general reminders about how amazing you are.
- I am in charge of how I feel, and today I choose happiness.
- I believe in the person I am becoming.
- I have the power to change my thoughts.
- I have the power to create change.
- I am beautiful, strong, and capable.
Use any of these affirmations daily, or whenever you’re in need of a little boost. You can also set daily reminders or alarms on your phone so you never miss out on letting yourself know that you are fully capable of reaching your dreams!