Ease Bloating with This Easy Skinny Sangria Detox Recipe!
Written by: melissa - Dec. 20, 2017
Calling all sangria lovers, have I got some news for you! I’ve discovered the best skinny sangria recipe that’s low-calorie! Your typical sangria is packed with sugar and empty calories. By making little tweaks here and there, you can easily cut down the calories, without cutting down the flavor.
This recipe also packs in the nutrients and antioxidants. Hey, who said you can’t have it all? You can make this recipe with wine, but it’s just as yummy as a mocktail.
6 simple ingredients:
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1 cup sugar-free cranberry juice
- 1 cup seltzer or tonic water
- ½ tsp. allspice
- SkinnyFit Detox
- Slice a fresh apple. Choose any variety of apple you like! Apples are rich in fiber and pectin– a type of soluble fiber that has been proven to lower levels of bad cholesterol!
- Slice a ripe, juicy orange. Nothing beats the winning combo of Vitamins A & C found in oranges! Not only do these vitamins fight the common cold, they also work together to boost collagen production to give you healthy and glowing skin.
- Pour 1 cup of cranberry juice. Cranberry juice is hands down, one of the best fruit juices for beauty! It’s rich in organic acids, which help remove fat deposits in our body.
- Combine apples, oranges, cranberry juice, water, and allspice in a small saucepan…and get ready for your kitchen to smell divine! Allspice has anti-inflammatory benefits and also aids in healthy digestion. Plus, it “sweetens” your sangria without adding empty calories.
- Drop in a bag (or two!) of SkinnyFit Detox and bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. SkinnyFit Teatox has 13 superfood ingredients and helps speed up your metabolism, and even relieves bloating. Bring all ingredients to a boil and then lower the heat, simmering for a minute. Remove from heat and add in your favorite red or white wine if you want to make it a cocktail! Enjoy it hot on a chilly morning or refrigerate for a few hours, throw it in a mason jar and drink it cold!