How To Use SkinnyFit Belly Balance To Improve Gut Health (& Fight Bloating!)
Written by: Lauren Villa - Oct. 7, 2019
Ready to talk about some real sh*t like digestive issues?💩You came to the right place! Have you always wanted someone to talk to about occasional bloating and irritable bowel? Don’t worry, that’s why we’re here. And that’s why we’re going to dive into what these conditions are and how to properly address these issues.
First up, bloating. Occasional bloating can feel the same as weight gain, but did you know that the two aren’t actually the same? This is how they’re different: Fat gets stored in the body and builds up slowly over time. Not like gas and water retention, which can happen overnight so if you wake up with some overnight weight gain, fear not! It’s probably just bloating!
But now, new questions arise, like why are you bloated? What is your body trying to tell you? What is your emotional state like right now?
This article will go into how SkinnyFit Belly Balance is expertly designed to help you calm bloating, improve digestive issues, and feel trim.
- What is SkinnyFit Belly Balance?
- Understanding gut health and the gut-brain pathway
- What are all the ingredients in SkinnyFit Belly Balance?
- Health benefits of SkinnyFit Belly Balance
- How to use SkinnyFit Belly Balance
What Is SkinnyFit Belly Balance
SkinnyFit Belly Balance uses nutrients and probiotics that boost immunity and combat digestion problems and blends them into an easy-to-take supplement. We don’t like to brag, but our formula is pretty amazing. Here’s the thing: We did all the legwork for you. We researched the most powerful ingredients that are gentle enough to work digestive magic in every person’s body. Our all-natural blend of kombucha, pre- and probiotics, ginger root, pineapple, and papaya, all work to keep things moving smoothly. When you swallow the SkinnyFit Belly Balance formula, it goes above and beyond improving bloating — it helps restore equilibrium to your GI tract.
Understanding Gut Health
Medical professionals like scientists, doctors, and researchers, have confirmed that there is much more to our stomachs than we could have imagined. In fact, there is a complex community of microorganisms (microbiome) living in our gut. And this microbiome plays a huge role in our health. These microorganisms help break down food, fight bacteria, and keep the body in homeostasis. It really does take a village.
Everyone’s microbiome is different and dependant on a few key factors, including genetics and diet. Think about it like this: If you eat a healthy diet, it’s likely that your gut has a good amount of diversity inside of it. And that diversity of (good) bacteria helps your gut break down different foods and keep things moving and grooving. The reverse is true too. People who don’t eat a healthy diet, have a less diverse microbiome and less of that good bacteria to fight off disease and inflammation. And here’s why that’s important to pay attention to: If you have an unhealthy gut microbiome, it can cause inflammation. And, inflammatory bacteria in the gut can spread inflammation to other areas in the body. This gives rise to digestive disorders like IBS, ulcers, and stomach pain. Not fun.
And don’t worry, your body will let you know when your gut health is out of whack. In fact, it will scream and wave its arms in front of you until you listen. When you think about it, the body is really considerate to give you such obvious clues. When your gut is out of balance, you’ll have stomach pain, diarrhea, and you guessed it… ongoing bloating!
So what’s the answer? Take a daily supplement like SkinnyFit Belly Balance to ensure that the right amount of probiotics and prebiotics are swimming around in your microbiome and protecting your intestinal tract from developing more serious conditions like bowel disease or ulcers.
The gut-brain pathway
When you use SkinnyFit Belly Balance and start paying more attention to your gut health, you invite both your brain and gut to join in a little happy dance. And what’s more fun than a happy belly?
The truth is the gut and brain are always on the phone and texting memes to each other? Okay, I’m kidding, but, for real… they’re besties. In fact, medical research is starting to uncover a pretty cool phenomenon: There is a gut-brain pathway in the body and the two organs are way closer than you’d think. Your gut health is closely related to your mental and emotional health and the state of your gut health has even been linked to depression, anxiety, and dementia. Both organs produce the happiness chemical, serotonin. And guess what else? When your gut is out of whack, it calls your brain and they chat about it and end up both feeling pretty crummy. Luckily the reverse is true too. A healthy gut makes for a good mood.
Wondering what are all the ingredients in SkinnyFit belly balance? Check out the section below!
What Are All The Ingredients In SkinnyFit Belly Balance?
SkinnyFit Belly Balance is a formulation of research-backed ingredients that are proven and vetted to improve digestion and soothe bloating. Below are the ingredients packed into every capsule:
- Kombucha Powder: You’ve probably heard all about the benefits of Kombucha — the fermented tea that boasts major health benefits. Kombucha powder supports healthy digestion, and when consumed regularly, promotes healthy detoxification, antioxidation, energizing potencies, and increases immunity. Sign me up!
- Bacillus Coagulans: This ingredient has been shown in human clinical trials to support healthy digestion and boost overall immune function. It aids in the digestion of proteins found in the diet and decreases inflammation. It also increases muscle recovery after exercise-induced muscle damage, so yeah… it’s pretty much rockstar bacteria material.
- Ginger Root Ext. (5% Gingerols): Ginger Root contains at least 115 healthy bioactive compounds, Gingerol being the main constituent. Numerous studies have demonstrated the healing properties of ginger and its medicinal uses date back throughout history. The ginger root serves as a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory in the body and has been shown in human clinical trials to alleviate symptoms of nausea and gastrointestinal distress. It helps support a healthy cardiovascular system. Dear ginger, you have a special place in our hearts.
- Bromelain 2400 GDU: This is the active compound found in pineapple, and has been used for centuries as a natural anti-inflammatory. It works by inhibiting certain enzymes that product oxidative and inflammatory cytokines and protects against the growth of pathogenic (bad) bacteria in the digestive tract. It also boosts the immune system in the digestive tract and helps aid in digestion. You go, Bromelain 2400 GDU (that was a mouthful)!
- Papain: This natural ingredient (it’s naturally derived from the papaya fruit) has been shown to aid in overall digestion. It helps digest specific antibodies in the human body and helps improve immunity.
Each of these ingredients provides balance and relief to all bodies. Our blend is gentle and will not disrupt your natural processes so you can feel cleaner and leaner.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Using SkinnyFit Belly Balance?
SkinnyFit Belly Balance contains probiotics and digestive enzymes that go to work improving your gut health while you go about your daily activities. Take 1 capsule before your largest meal with water and enjoy the relief of improved digestive health. Each ingredient in Belly Balance was carefully chosen to defend your body against gastrointestinal diseases and disorders.
Below are some of the incredible health benefits you’ll enjoy, including:
- Increased immunity
- Powerful antioxidant
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Balanced digestive issues
- Reduced bloating
- Settles stomach issues
- Alleviate symptoms of nausea and gastrointestinal distress
In addition to providing real results for every type of body, SkinnyFit Belly Balance regulates bowel movements using natural ingredients. Our Belly Balance formula is:
How To Use SkinnyFit Belly Balance
In order to experience the maximum results, take 1 capsule before your largest meal with water.
How to use Belly Balance with other SkinnyFit products
Supercharge Gut Health: Super Youth, Skinny Greens, Beauty Juice, Belly Balance
Using a combination of Belly Balance, Super Youth, Skinny Greens, and Beauty Juice will completely transform your gut health! Super Youth collagen helps to repair any damage the lining of your gut to soothe IBS, leaky gut syndrome, and improve digestion while Skinny Greens and Beauty Juice are packed with 70 different superfood ingredients including some powerful prebiotics and probiotics!
Trim Your Waistline: Skinny Greens, Detox, Snack Attack, and Belly Balance
Carve your waistline with a combination of Super Youth, Detox, Snack Attack, and Belly Balance. These work together in perfect harmony to fight stubborn fat and flush out harmful toxins that can cause weight gain. Skinny Greens contains powerful ingredients proven to fight fat and assist with weight loss. With this bundle, your morning can start with a scoop of Skinny Greens followed by a cup of Detox tea. Take Belly Balance in the morning and one capsule in the evening and Snack Attack 30 minutes prior to a meal.
Rejuvenate and Repair: Super Youth, Beauty Juice, Daily Glow, and Belly Balance
Boost your health and wellness routine by using a powerful triple combo of Super Youth, Beauty Juice, Daily Glow, and Belly Balance, and experience rejuvenating results from the inside out. Health begins with a wellness routine centered around giving yourself the best ingredients.
Considering SkinnyFit Belly Balance?
If you’re looking for a way to calm bloating and ease digestive issues, SkinnyFit Belly Balance was made for you. It’s a versatile, daily supplement that can restore balance to your gut and regulate bowel movements in the most natural way possible.
- Vina L, et al. “Current evidence on physiological activity and expected health effects of kombucha fermented beverage.” Journal of Medical Food. 2014 Feb; 17(2): 170-88.
- Jager, R, et al. “Probiotic bacillus coagulans reduces exercise-induced muscle damage and increases recovery.” Peer J. 2016 July; 4: e22776.
- Kalman DS, et al. “A prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled parallel-group dual site trial to evaluate the effects of a bacillus coagulans-based probiotic on functional intestinal gas symptoms.” BMC Gastrogeneterology. 2009 Nov, 9:85.
- Mandel DR, et al. “Bacillus coagulans: a viable adjunct therapy for relieving symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis according to a randomized, controlled trial.” BMC Comp Altern Medicine. 2010; 10:1.
- Mashhadi NS, et al. “Anti-oxiditive and anti-inflammatory effects of Ginger in health and physical activity: Review of Current Evidence. Int Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2013 Apr; 4(Suppl 1): S36-S42.
- Yu Y, et al. “Examination of the pharmacokinetics of active ingredients in ginger in humans.” AAPS J. 2011 Sep; 13(3): 417-26.
- Rathnavelu V, et al. “Potential role of bromelain in clinical and therapeutic applications.” Biomedical Reports. 2016. 5: 283-288.
- Messer M, “Oral papain in gluten intolerance.” Lancet. 1976; 2:1022.
- Novinec M, et al. “Papain-like peptidases: structure, function, and evolution.” Biomol Concepts. 2013 Jun; 4(3): 287-89.
- Helting TB, et al. “Analysis of the immune response to papain digestion products.” Acta Pathol Microbiol Immunol Scand C. 1984 Feb; 92(1):59-63.