In this day and age, there are a lot of diets, cleanses, and detoxes going around. If you’re like me, you’ve probably even tried quite a few of them. As a male in my late 20s, I’m always willing to try something new to keep my body healthy and clean.
As many of you know, detox teas have been a huge trend over the last handful of years and I’ve personally known many women who have seen great results from them. With that being said, there are a ton of questions that come with starting a new detox, especially as a guy. I had always heard of women detoxing, but had never heard any of my guy friends talking about detoxing to lose weight or flush out unhealthy toxins. Which brings us to the topic at hand: Can men use detox tea?
In this article, I’m going to answer that question and give you some insider tips on how to get the best results… regardless of whether you’re male or female!
Is It Healthy For Men To Use The Same Supplements As Women?
Something you should always keep in mind is that in order to get the results you want, you need to make sure you follow the right steps and always choose natural, healthy ways of achieving your goals. This is important because you want to make sure whatever regimen you’re following is not going to have any adverse effects on your body.
There are a lot of misconceptions about most health products being female-focused. For instance, when I started shopping for protein bars, I ended up grabbing one that said it was for women. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t notice that tiny little disclaimer until I had already eaten half of the bar. Immediately I freaked out and thought to myself “Omg, did I just ingest a ton of estrogen?! Am I going to start menstruating?!” Okay, maybe not so much the latter, but I still thought I ate something I wasn’t supposed to.
But when I actually took a look at the ingredients, there wasn’t anything on there that seemed out of the norm. *Huge sigh of relief.* The fact of the matter is, women and men still need similar types of vitamins and proteins, just different amounts.
There are, of course, some supplements that are made specifically for men or women, so it’s always good to read the label beforehand and ask your doctor or nutritionist to explain anything that’s unclear. Fortunately though, Detox is 100% safe for both men and women, and men can benefit just as much as health-conscious ladies who’ve made it part of their daily routine.
Now let’s take a closer look at SkinnyFit Detox to breakdown the benefits and explain WHY it should be a must for the men in your life.
What’s In SkinnyFit Detox?
Many women have seen great results from using SkinnyFit Detox because of its natural superfood ingredients that fight toxins, soothe bloating, and supercharge metabolism. But do those same ingredients work well for men? Can your male significant other drink it too? What else does Detox do?
One of the greatest things about Detox is that all of the ingredients are completely natural, so there’s no need to ever worry about the quality or any suspicious additives. Here’s a list of the 13 metabolism-boosting superfoods in each cup of SkinnyFit Detox that provide a long list of awesome benefits…for both women AND men.
- Sencha Green Tea – Sencha helps speed up your metabolism, boost immunity, flush out toxins, and ease inflammation. It has a rare amino acid called theanine that naturally gives a boost of steady energy.
- Nettle Leaf – Nettle Leaf is extremely versatile for a number of reasons. It’s said to boost immunity and help ease allergies because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Oolong Tea – Oolong helps lower stress and keeps your skin fresh and radiant. It has a mild sweet taste and is packed with minerals such as calcium, manganese, copper, selenium, and potassium, as well as vitamins A, B, C, E, and K.
- Dandelion Leaf – This leaf promotes a healthy heart, regulates lipid levels, and relieves gas and bloating.
- Goji Berry – These berries have a pleasantly sweet-sour taste. They are rich in antioxidants, contain all 8 essential amino acids, and are a good source of protein and fiber. They are also low in sodium, and very low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Yerba Mate – These leaves naturally provide a smooth energy boost, and enhance mental focus, alertness, and concentration. They also contain 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, and antioxidants.
- Lemon Grass – Lemongrass is more than a fresh scent! It helps to soothe your stomach and keeps your digestive functions in check. It helps ease bloating, constipation, and indigestion.
- Milk Thistle – This herb is known to maintain liver health and protect the liver from the effects of toxins. It contains high levels of a flavonoid called silymarin.
- Guarana – These seeds give your body a boost of energy and signal to release fat and use it as energy.
- Peach Powder – This powder helps boost your immunity because it’s packed with vitamins A & C, niacin, potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, and zinc. It also gives a punch of fresh, fruity flavor.
- Ginseng – This root is one of the most popular herbal medicines in the world. It’s considered an adaptogen, which means it helps the body withstand mental and physical stress.
- Stevia Leaf – This natural sweetener has zero calories and won’t give you energy spikes or crashes.
- Matcha Green Tea – This popular tea has metabolism-boosting powers and is loaded with amino acids and minerals. It’s also rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc, and magnesium.
The different ingredients in SkinnyFit Detox do a lot to help various areas of your health. Some of the most common benefits are increased metabolism, toxin removal, reduced cravings… the list goes on and on! I got to see this first hand when I used Detox for 3 months.
One of my favorite benefits was the calm it brought to my stomach. For quite some time, I’d been dealing with stomach pain. I never figured out what caused it, but I tried everything I could think of to treat it. Once I started drinking Detox once a day, the pain resolved and I felt better than I could have hoped for within just a few days. I can still hardly believe one daily cup of tea made that big of a difference in my life.
Another awesome benefit of Detox is that it helps regulate your digestive system and can help you lose weight. Yes, that’s correct, you can actually lose weight with this tea. I definitely wasn’t a believer when I first heard that but after using it consistently for a couple of weeks, I truly saw results when I paired it with a healthy diet and exercise routine. I felt slimmer, less bloated, and my clothes were fitting loosely. And with the right plan, you can get those results, too! Keep reading to learn more about how you can reach your goals with Detox.
How Can Men Use Detox Tea For Better Health?
In order to see the results we want, we all know that we have to make certain changes to our diet and activity lifestyle. The good news is, you don’t have to make drastic changes! Just by incorporating 20-30 minutes of exercise 3-4 times a week, you can improve your cardiovascular and muscular system as well as overall health. When you pair that exercise with healthy food choices AND add Detox to your daily regimen, that’s when the real magic happens.
If you’re a fan of coffee, try swapping that out for SkinnyFit Detox. You’ll still get that much-needed energy boost in the morning, but now you’ll also be kickstarting your metabolism. With that extra boost, it’ll be easy to find time to do some quick exercises, or even just take a quick stroll. The male body is usually pretty responsive to small changes, so as long as men stay consistent with their positive lifestyle changes, they will definitely see the results they want.
RELATED: How To Detox From Sugar In 5 Simple Steps (+Why You’re Addicted)
The Bottom Line On Detox Teas For Men
So, can men use Detox tea? By now I hope you’ve realized that men CAN, in fact, drink Detox tea! And not only is it okay for men to use Detox, but it’s also a great way to help them reach their health goals. Whether you’re looking to share this with your special guy, or you are the special guy looking for something new, SkinnyFit Detox is an all-natural and easy addition into any daily health routine.