If you’re a fan of Super Youth Collagen, boy do we have a treat for you! 🎂 Our BEST SELLING collagen powder just got even better…How you ask?
Introducing our NEW Chocolate Cake flavored Super Youth! 🎉
At SkinnyFit, we are constantly working to create the highest-quality health and wellness products to help make healthy living easier and more enjoyable than ever. And since you guys LOVED our Super Youth collagen so much (we actually sold out 3 times!) we developed a decadent chocolate collagen powder just for you!
Is There A Difference Between Super Youth Chocolate Cake And The Original?
I know what you’re thinking… “I love the results I’ve been getting with the original Super Youth, but the chocolate cake sounds amazing! Is there anything different about the two formulas?”
You’ll be happy to hear that our new chocolate collagen has the exact same ingredients and benefits as our original Super Youth formula, but we just added a twist… a delicious chocolate cake flavor.
Ingredients In Super Youth Chocolate Cake
Super Youth Chocolate Cake is a blend of five types of hydrolyzed collagen peptides (Type I, II, III, V, and X) sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows, cage-free chickens, and wild-caught Pacific snapper. It’s also gluten-free, non-GMO, and dairy-free, and our chocolate collagen powder is… get this… sugar-free!
Finding a chocolate collagen supplement that’s sugar-free is hard to come by, but with SkinnyFit Super Youth Chocolate Cake, you can literally have your cake AND collagen too—without the guilt! What’s even better is with every scoop of collagen you’re getting 7g of protein.
Benefits of Super Youth Chocolate Cake
The health benefits of taking Super Youth are undeniable, and it’s no different with our new Chocolate Cake flavor. These are the benefits you can expect when you make our chocolate collagen powder a part of your daily routine:
- Youthful skin
- Healthier hair & nails
- Stronger joints and bones
- Stronger muscles
- Improved gut health and Ddgestion (which can help with weight loss!)
How To Use Chocolate Collagen Protein Powder
We know that collagen has incredible health benefits, but how do you use collagen in your daily routine to get the best results?
Using chocolate collagen powder is easy and can be used the exact same way as our original formula—in smoothies, coffees, breakfasts, and healthy desserts. But the flavor of Super Youth Chocolate Cake is SO scrumptious, you can simply mix it with water and it will still taste phenomenal!
For busy mornings, simply toss 1-2 scoops of Super Youth Chocolate Cake into our easy-to-use shaker bottle and you’ll be good to go!
4 Decadent Chocolate Collagen Recipes
Even though chocolate collagen tastes incredible on its own, we’ve created four new chocolate collagen recipes that are to die for! 🤤 All you need is Super Youth Chocolate Cake—your new go-to chocolate collagen for those healthy indulgences.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Chocolate Mocha Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Energy Bites Recipe
- Chocolate Overnight Oats Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 5 min
Serving: 1 serving
- 2 frozen bananas
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Super Youth Chocolate Cake
- 2 tsp maca powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- ½ banana sliced
- Chocolate granola
- Peanut butter to drizzle
- Chia seeds
- Combine bananas, almond milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and Super Youth Chocolate Cake, maca powder, and chia seeds if using, in a blender. Puree until completely smooth—the mixture should be thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired. Enjoy!
Chocolate Mocha Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 5 min
Servings: 1 serving
- 1-2 shots of espresso
- ½ cup of almond milk
- 1 scoop of Super Youth Chocolate Cake
- Dollop whipped cream (optional topping)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder (optional topping)
- Add the espresso, almond milk, and Super Youth Chocolate Cake to a mug and mix well
- Top with whipped cream and lightly sprinkle cocoa powder
Chocolate Coconut Energy Bites Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 40 min
Servings: 12 servings
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Cake Super Youth
- 15 whole pitted dates roughly chopped
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut divided
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 tbsp water
- Place walnuts into food processor and pulse until roughly chopped.
- Place a ¼ cup of the shredded coconut in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor until everything is mixed well.
- Using a tablespoon measure, spoon out mixture and roll in balls.
- Coat each ball in the reserved 1/4 cup shredded coconut.
- Place on a parchment covered baking sheet and refrigerate for at least thirty minutes until they harden.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container or plastic bag for up to two weeks.
Chocolate Overnight Oats Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: < 6 hours/overnight
Serving: 2 servings
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving Super Youth Chocolate Cake
- 2 tbsp (14g) cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 packet stevia or stevia drops, to taste (optional for added sweetness)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Sliced bananas (optional topping)
- Chocolate chips (optional topping)
- Walnuts (optional topping)
- Add all ingredients to a glass container or bowl and mix well with a spoon. Make sure everything is mixed in and there are no dry clumps.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!