Oops! We did it again! 🙈 Since the release of our original Super Youth collagen powder, we’ve created not just one incredible flavor for you (a decadent Chocolate Cake to satisfy your sweet tooth), but a second flavor that is just as delicious with a fruity twist. So without further ado, introducing the NEW Super Youth Peach Mango collagen! 🍑🥭
This new Super Youth flavor is so crisp and refreshing you’ll want to mix it with everything this summer—and you can! In fact, we’re sharing four simple and citrus-packed summer recipes to make it that much easier for you to enjoy the benefits every day! But first, here’s a little bit more about the newest member of the SkinnyFit family and everything you need to know to get your best results.
5 Benefits Of Super Youth Peach Mango Collagen
Just like our other superstar collagen flavors, the benefits of the new peach mango collagen powder are so amazing you’ll not only see a difference, but you’ll feel it too! Incorporating one to two scoops of Super Youth collagen into your daily routine can reverse the physical signs of aging and promote the following benefits:
- Youthful skin
- Healthier hair and nails
- Stronger bones and joints
- Stronger muscles
- Improved gut health and digestion (which can lead to weight loss)
What’s even better is Super Youth Peach Mango collagen is actually sugar free, unlike other flavored collagen on the market, so you can enjoy the incredible flavor without the guilt.
Ingredients In Super Youth Peach Mango Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies, and as we age our collagen storage begins to decline, resulting in the physical signs of aging we are all familiar with—wrinkles, sagging skin, cellulite, achy joints, brittle hair and nails, and digestive issues. Super Youth Peach Mango collagen powder is a blend of five different types of collagen peptides from three sources, so you can replenish your body of its natural collagen to look and feel younger.
Types Of Collagen In Super Youth Peach Mango
- Type I and III: Supports Skin, Hair, Nails, & Bones—this type of collagen makes up the skin, hair, bones, teeth, tendons, and ligaments. It contributes to hair thickness, reduces hair loss, and improves skin smoothness and elasticity.
- Type II: Joint & Cartilage Support—type II collagen makes up the joint cartilage and may reduce popping knees and support back, jaw, and joints to keep your body strong and flexible. This improves elasticity in tendons and ligaments that decline with age.
- Type V: Fibrillar Support—it is essential for the formation of Types I and III and supports optimal tissue quality in hair, skin, nails, and vital organs—restoring youth from the inside out.
- Type X: Healing Process—this type of collagen supports bone formation in cartilage, which prevents normal wear and tear in joints and keeps your body performing at optimal, youthful levels.
RELATED: What Are Collagen Peptides? 5 Things You Need To Know (For Best Results)
Where Does Collagen Come From?
All Super Youth collagen ingredients, including Super Youth Peach Mango, come from three natural sources:
- Grass-fed, pasture-raised cows
- Cage-free chickens
- Wild-caught fish
4 Easy Peach Mango Collagen Recipes
Super Youth Peach Mango was created to easily and effortlessly dissolve into any beverage, even in something as simple as a cold glass of water! When time is of the essence, simply mix 1-2 scoops with water and you’re good to go! Even though the burst of citrusy flavor is delicious enough to enjoy on its own, we’ve created four simple recipes to help shake up your summer routine!
- Peach mango smoothie recipe
- Collagen gummies recipe
- Peach mango sorbet cookie sandwich recipe
- Healthy peach mango jam recipe
Peach Mango Smoothie Recipe
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 1 cup diced peaches, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup chopped mango, fresh or frozen
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop of Super Youth Peach Mango collagen
- 1 cup ice
- In a blender, combine almond milk, peaches, mango, vanilla, and collagen. Blend well.
- Add ice and continue to blend until smooth. If too thick, add a little more almond milk.
- Top with oats for garnish.
Collagen Gummies Recipe
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Yields: 110 small gummies
- 1 cup of water
- 1 scoop Super Youth Peach Mango
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp liquid stevia
- 3 packets of unflavored gelatin
- Prep your molds. Place your gummy bear molds onto a cookie sheet or tray so they can easily be transferred to the fridge later.
- Mix one scoop of Super Youth Peach Mango with 1 cup of water and transfer to a small saucepan.
- Bring the Peach Mango water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the stevia and lemon juice.
- Gradually whisk in gelatin. Sprinkle the gelatin over the juice quickly but gradually, while constantly whisking. (DO NOT dump an entire packet in at once otherwise it will clump!)
- Allow the mixture to cool for 2-3 minutes before pouring into the gummy bear molds.
- Refrigerate for two hours, and pop your gummies out of the mold. Enjoy!
Peach Mango Sorbet Cookie Sandwich Recipe
Prep: 10 minutes
Inactive: 2 hours
Total: 2 hours 10 minutes
Yields: 4 sorbet sandwiches
- 3 large, ripe bananas
- ½ cup frozen peaches
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 scoops Super Youth Peach Mango collagen
- 6-8 fiber biscuits
- Peel bananas and slice into ½ inch discs. Arrange banana slices in a single layer on a large plate or baking sheet and freeze solid (about 1 to 2 hours).
- Using a food processor, blend the frozen mangos, peaches, and bananas with ¼ cup of almond milk scraping down the sides if necessary (add the almond milk slowly until you get a thick and creamy texture).
- Once blended, add two scoops of Super Youth Peach Mango and blend until Super Youth is completely mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into a loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer for an additional 30 minutes.
- Place 1-2 scoops of sorbet between two fiber biscuits to create a sandwich. Serve immediately or place back in the freezer for later.
Peach Mango Jam Recipe
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
Yields: 8 oz jar
- Pulp of 1 fresh mango (about 2 cups)
- 1 scoop Super Youth Peach Mango collagen
- Juice from ½ lime
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Zest of 1 lime
- Combine the fresh mango, Super Youth Peach Mango collagen, and lime juice in a high-speed blender and blend until they turn into a creamy, pulpy mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a mason jar (or a container with an airtight kid) and add the chia seeds and lime zest. Mix well to combine.
- Seal the jar and place it in the fridge for 10 minutes before serving. (The chia seeds will thicken the mixture and turn it into a jam.)
- Store the jam in the fridge with an airtight lid and enjoy within 2 to 3 days.