These delicious Caprese stuffed avocados are the perfect appetizer. They’re light and delicious, and contain an amazing array of protein, healthy fats, and vitamins and minerals. Plus, who doesn’t love avocado-stuffed anything!?
Caprese Stuffed Avocados
- 2 large halved avocados, pitted
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh mozzarella pearls, drained
- 3 tbsp thinly sliced basil
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Use a spoon to scoop out most of the avocado, leaving a thin border on the edges
- Dice the avocado into small pieces & place in a mixing bowl with the tomatoes, mozzarella, olive oil and basil. Toss to combine
- Taste & season with salt
- Spoon the mixture into the hollowed avocados, drizzle with balsamic glaze, serve & enjoy!