3 Reasons To Try Our NEW Super Youth Tropical Punch Collagen [+Recipes!]
Written by: Liz Brown - Jul. 9, 2019
Y’all must think we’re crazy for launching ANOTHER collagen flavor, and don’t get me wrong, we’re definitely crazy, but we just can’t contain our excitement for it! Trust me when I say that if we could shout our love for collagen from the rooftops, we would! We love it so much we created not one, not two, but THREE new flavors of our incredible Super Youth and we can’t wait for you to try them.
We’ve talked about our decadent chocolate cake flavor and our citrusy peach mango flavor before, so today I’m going to share three reasons why you NEED to try the new kid on the block, Super Youth Tropical Punch collagen. To make this new flavor launch even more exciting, I’m sharing three Tropical Punch collagen recipes to help adding collagen to your everyday life THAT much easier.
3 Reasons To Try Super Youth Tropical Punch Collagen
When it comes to our Tropical Punch collagen, we’re a little obsessed, and here’s why…
1. The Health Benefits Are Undeniable
If you’ve taken collagen before, you know first hand just how amazing the benefits can be. But, if you haven’t had an opportunity to experience the benefits for yourself, LET👏ME👏TELL👏YOU👏—you, my friend, are missing out! Here are the benefits you can expect when you add Super Youth Tropical Punch collagen to your daily routine.
- Promotes youthful skin. If you’re like, well, all women… you are 100% dedicated to perfecting your beauty routine. It most likely includes a combination of serums, creams, masks, exfoliators, mists, rollers—you know, all the things. But, did you know that collagen is known to smooth wrinkles, increase the elasticity of your skin (which keeps it firm and plump) and even erase cellulite?! Who would have thought that something as simple as collagen powder could have such miraculous beauty benefits? Now, you can simplify your beauty routine, save time and money on products, and look more fabulous than ever! Everyone’s a winner here. 🏆
- Strengthens hair and nails and promotes growth. Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair… yes, I’m talking to you, you long-haired Disney princess lookin’ goddess.👸🏼Our Tropical Punch collagen powder is one of the most natural ways to get longer, stronger hair and nails. You see, collagen is the most abundant protein in your body and is found pretty much everywhere. As you age, your collagen storage begins to decline and causes what we experience to be the physical signs of aging—which includes dry and brittle hair and nails. Super Youth Tropical Punch contains Type I and Type III collagen (which contributes to hair thickness and reduces hair loss) and helps replenish your body of the natural collagen supply to reveal a long, voluminous mane even Rapunzel would envy.
- Improves joint and bone health and supports healthy muscles. We’ve all been there before, one day you’re feelin’ like a million bucks and can seemingly perform any physical task without a glitch, and the next, you’ve thrown your back out trying to pick up the toys your kids left around the house. Not fun. But hey, that’s aging, right? WRONG. Super Youth Tropical Punch contains Type II and Type X collagen which makes up joint cartilage and bone formation that prevent normal wear and tear. This type of collagen can reduce popping knees and support back, jaw, and joints to keep your body strong, flexible and performing at optimal, youthful levels.
- Repairs intestinal wall and improves gut health. Over time, the lining of your gut and intestines can become brittle and weak where harmful toxins can slip through and enter your bloodstream, causing a variety of health issues. But, the Type V collagen found in our Tropical Punch collagen powder helps repair any damage, prevents leaky gut syndrome, and can even relieve digestive issues! A healthy supply of collagen can transform the health of your gut and, in turn, can lead to weight loss! Sign me up! 🙋🏽
2. The Formula Is Literally The Best
A good collagen supplement is only as good as its formula—and Super Youth Tropical Punch collagen has the BEST formula! It contains all five major types of collagen including Types I, II, III, V, and X that come from three premium and natural sources:
- Grass-fed, pasture-raised cows
- Cage-free chickens
- Wild-caught fish
But not only that, our collagen is hydrolyzed, meaning the amino acids have been broken down into smaller particles known as collagen peptides through a process called hydrolysis. This allows us to digest the collagen faster and more effectively through our bloodstream, whereas other types of collagen (like gelatin or bone broth) are only partially hydrolyzed, making it harder for our bodies to absorb and digest. Because it’s fully hydrolyzed, it can actually be mixed with hot AND cold beverages and foods! Which brings me to my third reason to try Super Youth Tropical Punch Collagen…
3. It Mixes With Everything & Tastes Amazing
Okay, so we have incredible health benefits (check! ✅), top-notch formula (check! ✅), so far, what’s not to love? Well, if you can believe it or not, it gets better. In fact, Super Youth Tropical Punch collagen powder tastes SO good, it’s like sipping on your favorite island drink any time of the day. It’s sweet, fruity, and bursting with flavor! What’s even better is that it’s completely SUGAR FREE! This is a huge bonus because there aren’t many flavored collagen powders on the market that taste this good without added sugar!
You can mix our Tropical Punch collagen powder with just about anything—even water alone! Simply add 1-2 scoops and you’re good to go! It can be used to make a variety of recipes, too, like smoothies, popsicles, and even cocktails (yes, even cocktails! 🍹) To give you more of an idea of how you can use Super Youth Tropical Punch every day, we’ve created three simple and delicious Tropical Punch collagen recipes to add to your recipe book!
Super Youth Tropical Punch Collagen Recipes
Using collagen in your daily life is not only easy but also DELICIOUS. It’s all about getting creative—and with a flavor as fruity and vibrant as Tropical Punch, you’ll have endless options. We’ve whipped up three incredible summer recipes for you to try. Trust me, you’re gonna love them!
If you hate the taste of kale but force yourself to down a grassy green juice simply for the benefits, this tropi-kale “green” smoothie is your saving grace! 🙏🏼
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Serves: 1-2 smoothies
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop Super Youth Tropical Punch
- ½ cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 small banana, frozen
- 1 cup of kale (or 1 stalk)
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ non-dairy milk of choice
- In a blender, mix the strawberries, Super Youth Tropical Punch, and ½ cup of your non-dairy milk of choice (we used almond milk). Blend thoroughly and add more non-dairy milk as needed, or until you reach your desired texture. Add ice if desired.
- Pour into a tall glass. Set aside. (Give the blender container a good rinse before continuing to the next step.)
- In a clean blender, mix the frozen banana, kale, spinach, and the same non-dairy milk from the pink layer. Blend thoroughly and add more non-dairy milk as needed, or until you reach your desired texture. Add ice if desired.
- Pour the green smoothie into the same glass as your pink smoothie so the colors from the smoothies are layered. Add desired toppings and enjoy!
Tropical Collagen Coconut Water
Using Super Youth Tropical Punch is SO easy you can literally add it to water and enjoy every sip. But, we aren’t going to give you a “just add water” recipe… well, not exactly. To keep in theme with our tropical island vibe, simply mix one scoop of Super Youth Tropical punch with one cup of coconut water and top with sparkling water, you’ll be enjoying a refreshing drink in just minutes!
Prep time: 1 minute
Cook time: 2 minutes
Total time: 3 minutes
Serving size: 1 drink
- ½ cup of coconut water
- 1 lime juice
- 1 scoop Super Youth Tropical Punch
- ⅓ cup of sparkling water
- Mix Super Youth Tropical Punch with coconut water
- Squeeze lime, to taste
- Add Ice and top with sparkling water
Tropical Strawberry Rum Smash
Well, I promised you a cocktail, so here it is! This Strawberry Rum Smash is similar to a Mojito but with a twist! Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!
Prep time: 2 minute
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 7 minutes
Serving size: 1
- 1 scoop of Super Youth Tropical Punch mixed into ⅓ cup of water
- ½ lime, quartered
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup coconut water
- 2 ounces rum
- 3 strawberries
- sparkling water for topping
- In a tall glass, muddle the lime, 1 strawberry, and mint leaves.
- In a separate glass, mix the coconut water and Super Youth Tropical Punch and blend until mixed.
- Add the coconut water and Super Youth mixture into the glass with muddled lime, mint, and strawberry. Add the rum and gently mix to combine. Add ice.
- Top with sparkling water and garnish with strawberries and a sprig of mint.