Nothing says holiday cheer quite like peppermint. I love to smell it, eat it, and drink it. A real treat is if I can enjoy all three at the same time! But preparing delicious bites and beverages can take time, which is why I like to make food in batches – even snacks. One of my favorite peppermint snacks is peppermint chocolate covered pretzels. They’re so tasty, they’re easy to make, and kids love them as much as adults.
Today I’m sharing how to make my go-to chocolate covered pretzels with delicious peppermint bark. They may not be the top healthy dessert recipe, but they’re so dang good they’re worth it!
How To Make Peppermint Bark Pretzels
You know I’m the queen of healthy dessert recipe ideas, but sometimes you need to just kick back and enjoy something nostalgic! These peppermint chocolate covered pretzels hit the spot when you’re craving something sweet and salty, and also festive. They remind me of elementary school, and each bite brings me back to the days of holiday parties!
All you need to make them are five simple ingredients – pretzels, dark and white chocolate melting wafers, small crushed candy canes, and Chocolate Super Youth. To start, line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper to assemble your pretzels on. Next, mix your chocolate wafers in separate bowls. Mix one scoop of Chocolate Super Youth into the dark chocolate. One at a time, dip your pretzels into the chocolate with a fork and let the excess drip off before setting down onto your parchment paper. Drizzle with white chocolate and then immediately sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Be sure to act fast, otherwise the chocolate will melt before the candy canes have a chance to set. Repeat until all of your pretzels are covered, let them harden for at least 10 minutes, then serve and enjoy!
Mentioned In This Post
SkinnyFit Chocolate Collagen
Look and feel younger with Super Youth Chocolate collagen! This scrumptious collagen powder includes 5 collagen types from 4 natural sources to restore youthfulness from the inside out.
Easy Peppermint Bark Pretzels
- 5-6 dozen small pretzels
- 10 oz bag dark chocolate melting wafers
- ¾ cup white chocolate melting wafers
- 12 small crushed candy canes (should be around ⅓ cup)
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Super Youth
- Prep large cookie sheet by lining with wax paper
- Melt dark chocolate melting wafers in a medium-sized bowl according to package instructions
- Prepare white chocolate melting wafers the same way
- Mix 1 scoop of Chocolate SY into melted dark chocolate
- Drop a handful of pretzels into melted dark chocolate
- Lift pretzels out one at a time, using fork to shake off excess chocolate
- Slide onto prepped baking sheet and drizzle with white chocolate
- Immediately sprinkle with crushed candy canes before chocolate hardens
- Repeat until all pretzels have been dipped, drizzled, and sprinkled
- Wait 10 minutes to harden, then serve and enjoy!